This is bound to be difficult, but I guess the main factions I would like to see would be the following:
- British Empire
- Central Oregon Ranchers' Association
- Church Universal and Triumphant
- Corvallis City State
- Clan Mackenzie
Free Republic of Richland
- Portland Protective Association
- Provisional Republic of Iowa
- Republic of New Deseret
- United States of Boise
And we also have some sub-factions:
- Dunedain rangers
- Wild men
- Independent rovers
- Chenrezi monastery
- Order of the Shield of St Benedict
- Indian tribes
- Emirate of Dakar
- Felt that 4 ages would be needed. Perhaps, a "Changeling Age" would be necessary, but given that we have 26 years between the Change and the Montival era, well!
- Age I sees your community trying to survive, with "survivalists" being the backbone of your forces. These people are divided into melee units and ranged infantry. You also get survivalist cavalry too. You however get a professional military unit, a pikeman.
- Age II allows you to upgrade these units into "farmers" - other units, including light cavalry, also follow suit. The other ages are self-explanatory, with more and more units become available.
- Also realised that a variety of units - well, rather interesting ones - will need to be made available too! I read that balloons and glider…
I haven't figured out factions and ages yet, but so far I have the following:
- 4 ages
- A tier system of military recruitment. You start off with survivalists, and eventually, with enough upgrades, can upgrade the survivalists into militia, which then unlock an intermediate level of "middle-class" or "farmer" units. Elite units, however, are unlocked in stages: ranged infantry, followed by cavalry, shield bearers, then pikemen. The final unit made available would be heavy cavalry.
Of course, some factions get their unique units faster: for instance, Bearkiller and PPA players can expect to get their heavy cavalry units out faster: they have two of them, making them deadly - by the time your opponent is getting out heavy cavalry, you've already g…Read more >
For more information, feel free to consult Rise of Nations Heaven, A Wrong Turn Wiki or Rise of Kings Wiki
So far I have figured out the following:
- Hall of Governance
- Scholar's lodge
- Archivists' sanctum
- Hall of learning
- Serfs (for PPA only)
- Tribesmen (for some factions only)
- Calibrated scorpion
- Corvallis Calculation Device
- Castle Todenangst
- Temple of Ascended Masters?
- Des Moines Manufactory
- Bearkillers' Memorial Hall
- (A Lakota wonder)?
- Mt Angel Monastery
- Castle Ath
- Protector's Palace